About the Event
Taking place at the iconic O2, the Artificial Intelligence Congress unites international enterprises and business leaders, AI experts, leading tech pioneers and investors, all driving the implementation of AI in global business.
The AI Congress 2018 is the ideal opportunity for your organisation to hear about all the latest AI developments, how to monetise AI and how your competitors are implementing AI in their services. This show remains at the forefront of the industry, showcasing the finest talent in the sector and connecting leading key players with cutting edge solutions. Network and keep up-to-date with the latest projects, news, industry standards and technologies.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest projects, news, industry standards and technologies in AI from key industry leaders.
- Discuss the latest industry updates with over 100+ AI speakers.
- Access any of our 3 conference streams across the 2 day show, covering topics such as Machine Learning, Big Data, Virtual Agents, Funding, Privacy & Transparency, Blockchain, Image Recognition, Deep Learning all within retail, manufacturing, banking, law, accountancy, healthcare, energy and more.
- Meet with 30+ Exhibitors representing a wide cross-section and find out more about the latest AI innovations & technologies.
- Have a drink on us and network with key players within your field at our Tech After Dark. Featuring the ultimate night-time party in the O2 with world famous DJ's and entertainment.
Companies that attend our show include the likes of: Airbnb, Airbus Group, Amazon, American Express, Arago, Arago, Argos, ASOS.com, Associazione Italiana per l'Intelligenza Artificiale, Auto Trader, Bank of England, Barclays, BIOSS, Photobox, BBC, lastminute.com, ITV, BP, British Gas, BT Openreach, Citi Bank, Cobalt Speech & Language, Deepmind, Deepomatic, Digital Catapult, Dyson, EDF Energy, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Facebook AI Research (FAIR), Financial Times, First Utility, FirstCapital, Google, Google Cloud, i2x.ai, IBM Global Business, Services, IBM UK & Ireland, IBM Watson, Innovate UK, insideBIGDATA, Intel, Jaguar Land Rover, John Hancock Insurance, KPMG, Lietuvos Kompiuterininku Sajunga, Lloyds Banking Group, Lloyds of London, Mercedes Benz, Met Office, Moberries, NASA, Next World Capital, Paddy Power Betfair, Pizza Hut, Prowler.io, Reddit, RBC, Samsung, Sky News, Smith & Williamson, Snips.ai, Speechmatics, Spotify, Starship, Starship, Tech London, TechUK, Telegraph Media Group, Terradata, TLT, Trivago, Turkish Petroleum Corporation, Uber, United Nations, University College London Hospitals, NHS Foundation Trust, University of Toronto, Volv Global, Virgin Media, and many more!
What Sectors are Covered?
The AI Congress addresses a number of sectors, and includes case studies from leading firms discussing the application of AI in enterpirse, contract opportunities, investment opportunities and more.
Banking & Finance
Food & Beverage
Energy & Utilities
Media & Communications
And lots more!